Each week we like to try to bring you hints and tips to market your business just that little bit more effectively.
This week, though, we are bringing you a couple of announcements. And, if you recommend SIPPs to your clients, we have a request for you to spare a couple of minutes of your time.
First: an announcement…
The return of the emoji!
Late last year we teamed up with Andrew Neligan to bring you the Emoji Guide to Investing animation. We’re hugely grateful that your kind donations helped raise over £6,000.
This year I’m delighted to announce that we have launched the 2020 Emoji Guide to Money calendar.
It’s now available to order and will look great on your office wall, providing an interesting talking point for anyone who sees it. They will also make fantastic gifts for clients and professional introducers. The calendars will carry your logo and colours, meaning:
- Clients will receive a year-round reminder of your brand
- The emoji concept will engage people who aren’t reached by traditional messaging
- People who aren’t yet clients, but who see the calendar, will get a gentle nudge in your direction
The calendars are available to order in various quantities and all profits will go to the same two charities which benefited from the animation.
By the way, if you missed out on the Emoji Guide to Investing animation, we’ve opened it up again for orders. Please click here to learn more.
Next, a favour…
Do you recommend SIPPs to your clients?
If the answer is ‘yes’ please read on.
We work with IPM Pensions, a bespoke SIPP provider. They are currently seeking the views of advisers and planners in respect of whether specific awards influence their recommendations.
If you could spare 2-3 minutes to complete a very short online survey we, and they, would be very grateful.
Please click here to access the survey.
Finally: our second announcement…
The Yardstick 2020 events programme
I’m delighted to announce that later this month we’ll unveil our 2020 events programme.
We want to help financial advisers and planners market their business more effectively and our events programme will help you do just that. It’ll include:
- The return of the First Wednesday Club; free webinars what we will now open to all advisers and planners
- Social proof and content masterclasses, with some very special guest speakers
- Referral workshops, to teach you how to increase the number of referrals and recommendations you receive from existing clients
We’re just putting the finishing touches to it, so watch this space. We’ll formally announce the details of each event later this month along with our shiny new website.
Until next time…