Chartered animation package
You’ve studied hard to reach your chartered status and successfully completed the application; you now want to promote your chartered status.
Too many firms simply add the logo to their stationery, email footer and website (all too often at the bottom of the page), hoping that’s enough to impress existing and potential clients.
That’s a start, but there’s so much more you should do to promote your Chartered status. After all, it’s something which truly differentiates you, and your business, from others.
We recommend you should explain the time and effort you put in to attaining Chartered status, how this elevates you above your peers, the code of ethics it binds you to and, most importantly, how it benefits your clients.
One of our aims when we set up Yardstick was to help advisers and planners with their marketing as well as promote the value of advice. That’s why we’ve built an animation package to help you explain the benefits of your Chartered status.
The Chartered status animation package includes:
- Our exclusive animation
- Rebranding of the animation with your corporate colours, logo and contact details
- Adding a dedicated page on your website to hold the animation and explain more about your Chartered status
- Adding the animation to your existing YouTube / Vimeo channel, or we can host it for you
- Adding the Chartered logo prominently to your homepage and linking it to the newly created Chartered page
A one-off fee of £349 plus VAT*
How to order?
Complete the order form below and we’ll then be in touch to request the items we need from you.
What happens after your order?
We will contact you on the day you make your order to obtain:
- A high-resolution version of your logo
- Access credentials for your website
- Your branding / style guidelines (if you have them)
- Confirmation of the details you would like to add to the animation
- Once these are received we will order your animation and make arrangements to add it to your website. This will usually be completed within 7 – 10 days.
We will then issue an invoice to you for payment.
*The price quoted assumes you use WordPress; if your website is built using an alternative CRM additional charges may apply. If you believe this applies to you, please call us on 0115 815 7770 to discuss.