Our first webinar of 2018 (in fact our first ever webinar) will take place in February.
Helping advisers and planners improve their returns from Unbiased.co.uk.
Still the leading directory, Unbiased can be an excellent source of new enquiries for advisers and planners who use it correctly. However, we know some are frustrated with their returns and want to understand how they can use the directory more effectively.
That’s exactly what our webinar will help you to do.
Everything you need to know…
When will it take place?
Tuesday 20th February; 10.00 – 11.00 am
Who should attend?
Advisers and planners who:
- Want to improve the returns they get from Unbiased
- Are thinking of taking an Unbiased profile
- Know that their profile could be better
If you can’t make that date and would like a member of your team to attend instead, that’s no problem at all.
What will you learn?
- The consumer journey and how that affects they way profiles should be built
- The returns you should be getting from Unbiased and the factors which improve effectiveness
- Tips for maintaining a consistently high Response Rating
- How to improve your chances of winning Concierge enquiries
- Practical ways to improve your profile and therefore the returns you get
- Tips for writing compelling profile descriptions
How many places are available?
We want everyone to be able to participate in the webinar and have their questions answered. For that reason, we are limiting the number of people who can attend.
In the event we are over subscribed we’ll put on additional webinars to meet the demand.
What is the cost?
Nothing, nada, zilch. Yes, it’s free.
There’s the temptation to think that if something is free it has less of a value. That really isn’t the case here. We simply want as many advisers and planners to get as much value from Unbiased as possible, which is why we’ve taken the decision not to charge.