We’re on a mission to help financial advisers and planners get more recommendations from existing clients.
Last week we revealed the 12 reasons that prevent advisers and planners from maximising the recommendation opportunity. We call them the “dirty dozen” and we promised to tell you this week how to get your hands on the solutions. And it couldn’t be simpler…
…sign up for our webinar.
But, before we go any further, we need to explain something.
Over the years, we’ve happily given away countless hints, tips, ideas, templates, and checklists away for free. We’re not going to stop doing that as we move into 2022. However, we’ve decided that this webinar will be a ‘paid-for’ event.
We’ve taken this decision for several reasons:
- At two hours long, plus Q&A, you will benefit from a much deeper dive into this topic
- The techniques and information we’ll reveal are hugely powerful and will transform how you approach recommendations
- Finally, many of our clients have already paid us for this content. It wouldn’t be fair to them if we started giving it away for free.
So, here’s everything you need to know, including the date and ticket prices.
What will you learn?
On the webinar you will learn:
- Why you should prioritise developing a recommendation strategy before considering any other lead generation strategies
- How to create the two key assets you need before developing your recommendation strategy
- More information about each of the dirty dozen, plus practical steps to tackle each of them
- How to hold better recommendation conversations with your clients
- The key phrases that encourage clients to recommend you to others (and those that turn them off)
- The processes you need to build and the bad habits you need to break.
The webinar will be followed by a Q&A session. No one will leave without their question being answered!
Finally, you will receive a recording of the webinar that you can watch back as you implement the tactics and techniques we explain.
Who should attend?
This webinar is open to anyone who wants to develop more recommendations from their existing clients, including:
- Financial advisers and planners
- Business owners
- Practice managers
- Marketing managers.
In fact, anyone in your business who might be responsible for marketing in your business.
Tuesday 14 December 2021, 10.00 am to 12 noon.
£95 plus VAT.
Click here to reserve your place.