With unlimited content at our fingertips, it’s become vital to grab the attention of your audience and keep hold of it long enough to engage them.
So, if a single picture is worth a thousand words, imagine what animation can do for your marketing.
It’s eye-catching, efficient and, in just the first few seconds, you have the chance to convey your brand’s identity, leaving a lasting impression through moving imagery, text, music, and audio.
Still not convinced? Take a look for yourself…
Just like that, you saved having to read my whole blog by simply watching a short video while you sat back and enjoyed your coffee.
The list of things you can animate are almost limitless. Some examples include:
- Newest team member
- That you’re recruiting
- An award win (example below)
- Your client survey results (example below)
- Your latest review or testimonial
- Your press coverage, including the logo of the publication and your killer quote
- Your new website
- Your thoughts on the latest hot topic
Ways to use animations:
- On your website, scatter them around so your visitors see them as they wander round your website looking at their chosen pages
- On social media, they make an eye-catching alternative to a stock image
- Include them in your newsletter, again to make an eye-catching alternative to static images.
To find out how we can help you stand out through animation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 8965 300.