You’re invited: Free Google Analytics webinar
Written by Phil Bray on 15/11/18
Anyone who reads our weekly blogs knows that we advocate you make evidence-based marketing decisions.
Nowhere is this more important than when it comes to your website.
Your site will be visited by existing and potential clients each day. However, do you know:
- How many are visiting?
- How are they engaging with your website?
- How does your website perform on different devices?
- What’s working and what isn’t?
- How does your site compare with others?
In our experience, most advisers and planners can’t quickly answer these questions. But Google Analytics can.
You probably fall into one of three groups, you:
- Have Google Analytics, check it regularly and are proficient at interpreting the data
- Have Google Analytics, look at it occasionally (perhaps even never) but don’t know how to interpret the data
- Don’t have Google Analytics
Congratulations if you are in the first group!
However, if you are in the second or third groups our latest webinar is for you.
Wednesday 21st November at 10.00 am, please allow 60 – 90 minutes depending on the number of questions we get.
Nothing. It’s our way of helping to achieve one of our key aims; to help financial advisers and planners market their business.
There’s no need to register, simply click here a few minutes before 10.00 am next Wednesday 21st November and we’ll see you online.
One final request…
We need a couple of volunteers who are happy for us to review their Google Analytics live on the call. Yes, it’ll mean everyone else sees how your website is performing. However, it will also provide you with actionable information which you will be able to use to improve your website.
If you would like to volunteer, please drop me a line back. First come, first served!
We look forward to seeing you online next week.