We are looking for an experienced and talented Personal Finance Copywriter to join our ever-expanding Content team.
Experience writing Personal Finance copy is a bonus, but not essential. If you’re a talented Copywriter and have a passion to learn about personal finance, this role could be for you!
If the following describes you, we want to hear from you:
- You have wide experience writing engaging blog and other content for clients (experience is crucial, if you’re not an experienced Copywriter we’re afraid this role isn’t for you)
- You can write engaging, informative, and interesting copy on a wide range of financial services subjects including pensions, tax, mortgages, investing, and protection
- You have good research skills, and can come up with topical and engaging financial services titles
- You are organised and can manage newsletter schedules to defined deadlines
- You have an exceptional eye for detail, and can edit and proof content to ensure high standards of accuracy
- You can offer and accept constructive feedback to constantly improve the quality of your work.
We’re a digital agency specialising in the financial services sector, based slap-bang in the middle of Nottingham. We service the marketing needs of financial advisers and planners, as well as networks, investment houses and product providers. Niche, isn’t it? That’s a great thing because it means we inherently know whom we work with and their typical needs.
We’ve grown rapidly since our head honcho Phil Bray started the business in 2017, and to continue that growth, we need to add more talent to the team. If you’re an experienced copywriter, we want to hear from you.
Our office is in the very heart of Nottingham’s Creative Quarter, so is easy to get to (and handy for lunch!). That said, we’re more interested in your personal finance experience than your location. So, if you’re not in Nottingham, we still want to hear from you.
Still interested? Excellent.
We’re looking for someone with an enthusiastic attitude and a passion for blog content. You will be expected to deliver projects on time, and to the highest quality. We want someone who isn’t afraid of being held to high standards.
As Steve Jobs said: “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
Now you know how we got our name!
If you’re the person we’re looking for, we need you to be able to demonstrate:
- Proficiency and experience in writing engaging content (please include examples of your work with your application. If you don’t include a portfolio, we won’t be able to consider you, and we don’t want that)
- A keen eye for detail and consistency
- Excellent communication skills
If you’re the right person, you will benefit from:
- The option to work from our Nottingham office (when things are back to ‘normal’)
- Remote working opportunities if travelling to our Nottingham office isn’t practical
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- A competitive salary dependent on experience with the opportunity for the right person to progress quickly
- A pension scheme from day one
- Company events and social hours
If you think you might be the person we need, please send your CV with:
- A covering email telling us more about you, and why you’re the right person for the job
- A portfolio of your previous work.
Respectfully, no agencies please.
Get in touch
Request a callback
Whatever your marketing challenges, we're here to help. Simply complete this form and we'll be in touch.