The Adviser Awards Index – Everything you need to develop a successful strategy
Written by Phil Bray on 06/02/19
It’s the morning after the night before.
The 2019 Professional Adviser Awards took place last night in London. I’m delighted that The Yardstick Agency was nominated in the Best Support Services category. Ultimately, we were the bridesmaid and not the bride; although I’m delighted we were ‘Highly Commended’ by the judges after just two years into our journey.
The whole entry process got us thinking though; what do advisers and planners need to develop a successful awards strategy?
We believe there are three things:
- To know which awards to enter
- A compelling entry
- A plan to promote your success
We like to be helpful, so we’ve developed something we call the Adviser Awards Index.
What is it?
A series of resources to help you at every stage of the awards process:
- To help you decide which to enter, we’ve created a comprehensive database of relevant awards
- To help you develop a compelling and effective entry we’ve built a checklist
- To help you promote your success (even if you’ve only been shortlisted) we’ve built another handy checklist for you to use
The resources are all available by clicking here. Alternatively, click the links below to go straight to the awards database and checklists:
- How to prepare an effective award entry
- Eight ways to capitalise on your award success
- Awards database
As always, the information is free to use and download. You don’t need to give us your email address or complete any pesky forms. Simply use the database and checklists as often as you like.
We hope the adviser awards index helps!