If you’re an organised, proactive, and dedicated person, and you want to join a sector-leading agency in the heart of Nottingham as our Social Media Assistant, we’d love to hear from you!
Before reading further though, you should spend a few minutes reading a blog we wrote to help you – 6 ways to solve the big problem both employers and candidates face.
In it, we explain how you can stand out when applying to us, and elsewhere. We hope it helps!
Right, back to the job description…
On any given day, you’ll be:
- Composing social media posts from material produced by our team
- Selecting images to support your posts, from sites like Shutterstock and Unsplash
- Scheduling and/or posting your creations to our clients’ social media profiles
- Analysing data to iterate our offering for current and future clients
- Utilising existing databases to record and monitor your activity online
- Researching new and innovative ways that the social media team can improve
- Using your social media experience to assist other members of the team.
A fast-growing, busy and social team
We’re a marketing agency who specialises in the financial services sector. In fact, based on Google reviews, we’re the highest-rated agency in that sector. We service the marketing needs of financial advisers and planners, as well as networks, investment houses and product providers.
Niche, isn’t it? That’s a great thing because it means we inherently know who we work with and their typical needs.
We’ve grown rapidly since our head honcho, Phil Bray, started the business in 2017, and to continue that growth, we need to add more talent to the team. If you’re an ambitious Social Media Assistant, we want to hear from you.
Our office is in the very heart of Nottingham’s Creative Quarter, so is easy to get to (and handy for lunch!).
We’re looking for someone with an organised, enthusiastic, and meticulous approach to their work, ideally with social media experience.
You will be passionate about producing excellent results for our clients and the highest quality work. We want someone who isn’t afraid of being held to (and holding others to) high standards.
As Steve Jobs said: “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
Now you know how we got our name!
If you’re the person we’re looking for, we need you to be able to demonstrate:
- A highly organised, methodical, and proactive approach to working life
- An ability to work independently and flexibly
- Confidence managing your own workload, juggling projects, and meeting deadlines
- Confidence repurposing content from across the business to produce engaging social media posts for our clients
- An ability to analyse data and communicate it to the team in an accessible way
- A willingness to learn about the financial services sector and use that knowledge within your work.
Ideally, you will have social media experience across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Experiencing using scheduling tools (we use SmarterQueue) is also a bonus!
Confidence, excellent attention to detail, good communication, and being able to work as part of a small team are also essential skills.
You need to be comfortable using Microsoft Office and/or Google Workspace as you will be expected to log activity within existing worksheets that use these software packages.
Note: We don’t mean to be boring, but we will only consider applications that provide a CV and a cover letter. Scroll to the bottom for more information.
A great salary and benefits
If you’re the right person for us, you’ll benefit from:
- A full-time position
- Potential for progression within the team
- A salary of £17,500 per annum, regularly reviewed
- Flexible working hours
- A generous holiday entitlement
- A pension scheme from day one (as you would expect, we believe in retirement planning!)
- Education reimbursement
- A health cash plan
- Company events and social hours
- Access to our retained therapist (we know how important it is we all look after our mental health).
Ideally, you would be located close enough to work from our Nottingham office when required. However, there may be some flexibility, so we can discuss your preferred working arrangements at interview.
Get in touch today
If you think you might be the person we need, please send your CV with:
- A covering letter or email telling us more about you and why you’re the right person for the job
If you have any examples of previous work you have done on social media, please send that over too.
Go on, go for it!
Respectfully, no agencies please.
Get in touch
Request a callback
Whatever your marketing challenges, we're here to help. Simply complete this form and we'll be in touch.