We are looking for an experienced and talented Personal Finance Copywriter to join our ever-expanding Content team.
Before reading further though, you should spend a few minutes reading a blog we wrote to help you – 6 ways to solve the big problem both employers and candidates face.
In it, we explain how you can stand out when applying to us, and elsewhere. We hope it helps!
Right, back to the job description…
If you’re this person, please get in touch:
- You have wide experience writing engaging blog and other content for clients
- You can write engaging, informative, and interesting copy on a wide range of financial services subjects including pensions, tax, mortgages, investing, and protection
- You can offer and accept constructive feedback to constantly improve the quality of your work
- You have good research skills, and can write insightful and authoritative content to a clear brief
- You are organised, and can meet defined deadlines
- You’re happy speaking to clients to establish a clear brief for a piece of work
- You have an exceptional eye for detail and can edit and proof content to ensure high standards of accuracy.
A fast-growing, busy and social team
We’re a digital agency specialising in the financial services sector, based slap-bang in the middle of Nottingham. We service the marketing needs of financial advisers and planners, as well as networks, investment houses and product providers. Niche, isn’t it? That’s a great thing because it means we inherently know who we work with and their typical needs.
We’ve grown rapidly since our head honcho Phil Bray started the business in 2017, and to continue that growth, we need to add more talent to the team. If you’re an experienced copywriter, we want to hear from you.
Our office is in the very heart of Nottingham’s Creative Quarter, so is easy to get to (and handy for lunch!). That said, we’re more interested in your personal finance experience than your location. So, if you’re not in Nottingham, we still want to hear from you.
Still interested? Excellent.
We’re looking for someone with an enthusiastic attitude and a passion for content. On any given day you might be writing a 1,000 word blog on pensions or investing, an award entry for one of our financial planning clients, a press release, a client services brochure, or social media posts.
You’ll become a key member of our team, supporting 11 other copywriters to ensure we provide high quality work, on time. We want someone who isn’t afraid of being held to high standards or juggling a range of different types of writing work.
As Steve Jobs said: “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
Now you know how we got our name!
If you’re the person we’re looking for, we need you to be able to demonstrate:
- Experience writing for the personal finance sector
- Proficiency in writing engaging content (please include examples of your work with your application. If you don’t include a portfolio, we won’t be able to consider you, and we don’t want that)
- A keen eye for detail and consistency
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
A great salary and benefits
If you’re the right person, you will benefit from:
- A full-time position
- A flexible office-based/from home working arrangement (you can work from anywhere in the UK!)
- The salary your talents deserve
- Flexible working hours
- A generous holiday entitlement
- A pension scheme from day one (as you would expect, we believe in retirement planning!)
- Education reimbursement
- A health cash plan
- Company events and social hours
- Access to our retained therapist (we know how important it is we all look after our mental health).
Get in touch
If you think you might be the person we need, please send your CV with:
- A covering email telling us more about you, and why you’re the right person for the job
- A portfolio of your previous work.
Respectfully, no agencies please.
Get in touch
Request a callback
Whatever your marketing challenges, we're here to help. Simply complete this form and we'll be in touch.