We’re looking for a responsible, diligent, and enthusiastic Content Delivery Assistant to support our Content team in the production of blogs and email newsletters.
If you’re this person, please get in touch:
- You have experience of uploading blogs and other content to WordPress, and other websites
- You understand basic html, and how to format copy and images when uploading to websites
- You have an exceptional eye for detail, and can spot tiny issues such as incorrect spacing and typos
- You have experience in building newsletters and emails through systems such as Mailchimp
- You can use Excel and other office software, particularly to upload and amend client data
- You’re capable of managing your own workload, and working to fixed deadlines
- You have experience in choosing and resizing images from websites such as Shutterstock
This is a varied and responsible role, supporting the Content team to help them deliver engaging blogs and articles to our clients. It needs you to be organised, capable of following clear processes, and prepared to roll your sleeves up to get jobs done.
A fast-growing, busy and social team
We’re a digital agency specialising in the financial services sector. That means we service the marketing needs of financial advisers and planners, as well as networks, investment houses and product providers.
We’ve grown rapidly since starting in 2017 and, to continue that growth, we need to add more creative people to the team.
We hope that is you, and that you can help us to continue to grow and improve our service offering. Of course, as we grow rapidly, there will be loads of opportunities for you to develop your skills, responsibilities and (importantly) your income.
Our office is in the heart of Nottingham’s Creative Quarter on Middle Pavement, so is easy to get to by tram, bus, or bicycle.
We’re looking for someone with an enthusiastic attitude who is prepared to work hard. We typically upload more than 300 blogs to client websites each month, and send out more than 100 newsletters, each of which has to be to an exceptionally high standard of accuracy.
If you’re the person we’re looking for, we need you to be able to demonstrate:
- A keen eye for detail and consistency
- Great communication skills and the ability to work as part of a small team
- That you can offer and accept constructive feedback to constantly improve the quality of your work
- High levels of organisation
- Excellent IT skills including the use of WordPress and email delivery software
A great salary and benefits
If you’re the right person for us, you’ll benefit from:
- A full-time position based in our city-centre office
- A salary of £16,000 per annum, regularly reviewed
- Flexible working hours
- A casual office environment
- Generous holiday entitlement (25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays)
- A pension scheme from day one
Get in touch today
If you think you might be just the person we need, please send us:
- Your CV
- A covering letter or email telling us more about you, and why you’re the right person for the role. This should include specific details of your previous experience relevant to the job and should be addressed to “Dear Nick and Kayleigh.”
Respectfully, no agencies please.
Get in touch
Request a callback
Whatever your marketing challenges, we're here to help. Simply complete this form and we'll be in touch.