If you’re an experienced Marketing Executive, and you want to join the Client Success team of a sector-leading agency in the heart of Nottingham, working with financial advisers and planners, we’d love to hear from you!
Before reading further though, you should spend a few minutes reading a blog we wrote to help you – 6 ways to solve the big problem both employers and candidates face.
In it, we explain how you can stand out when applying to us, and elsewhere. We hope it helps!
Right, back to the job description…
If the following describes you, we want to hear from you:
- You’re passionate about marketing
- You’ve got a couple of years’ experience in an agency, and now’s the time to take on more responsibility and show your talents
- In your current role you’ll have built up a broad range of experience in digital marketing including; writing content, SEO, PPC
- You will be confident engaging with clients on the telephone and video conferencing
- You’ve got a great eye for detail and understand that mistakes destroy the confidence your clients have in you
- You will be highly organised and capable of managing multiple projects at the same time
- Before your current role, you graduated from university with a degree relevant to your current role
- You’re happy to work from our office in Nottingham which is located in the very heart of Nottingham’s Creative Quarter.
Note: We don’t mean to be boring, but we will only consider applications that provide a CV, a covering letter and examples of your writing. Scroll to the bottom for more information.
A fast-growing, busy and social team
We’re a marketing agency who specialises in the financial services sector. In fact, based on Google reviews, we’re the highest-rated agency in that sector. We service the marketing needs of financial advisers and planners, as well as networks, investment houses and product providers.
Niche, isn’t it? That’s a great thing because it means we inherently know whom we work with and their typical needs.
We’ve grown rapidly since our head honcho Phil Bray started the business in 2017, and to continue that growth, we need to add more talent to the team. If you’re an experienced Marketing Executive, we want to hear from you.
On any given day, you will be:
- Helping to deliver the marketing strategies we’ve developed for our clients
- Liaising with our clients
- Writing copy for a variety of platforms
- Building and analysing client surveys
- Helping our clients to develop social proof
- Producing and analysing management information.
In the longer term, we’d expect you to have the passion and desire to create and drive the strategies yourself.
We’re looking for someone with an enthusiastic attitude and passion for marketing.
You will be expected to deliver projects on time, and to the highest quality. We want someone who isn’t afraid of being held to high standards. As Steve Jobs said: “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
Now you know how we got our name!
If you’re the person we’re looking for, we need you to be able to demonstrate:
- A basic grounding in marketing which you’ve learnt during your current role
- A willingness to learn about the financial services sector
- A strategic mindset but also one that knows effective implementation is the key to success
- An ability to analyse data
- Proficiency in writing engaging content
- Strong listening skills
- Fantastic organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, often to strict deadlines
- The ability to work independently and flexibly
- A keen eye for detail and consistency
- That you can offer and accept constructive feedback to constantly improve the quality of your work.
A great salary and benefits
If you’re the right person, you will benefit from:
- A full-time position in our Nottingham office (we’re literally around the corner from the Lace Market tram stop)
- The salary your talents deserve
- Flexible working hours
- A generous holiday entitlement
- A pension scheme from day one (as you would expect, we believe in retirement planning!)
- Education reimbursement
- A health cash plan
- Company events and social hours
- Access to our retained therapist (we know how important it is we all look after our mental health).
Get in touch
If you think you might be the person we need, please send your CV with:
- A covering letter or email telling us more about you, and why you’re the right person for the job
- A portfolio of your previous work
Go on, go for it!
Respectfully, no agencies please.
Get in touch
Request a callback
Whatever your marketing challenges, we're here to help. Simply complete this form and we'll be in touch.